The Story – Archie Giant Series Magazine #1-35, 136-251, 452-632 (1954-1992)
Archie Giant Series Magazine #1-35, 136-251, 452-632 (1954-1992) : The Archie Giant Series from #1-35 (December, 1954 – October, 1965) was a series of special issues that would focus on a certain theme (Christmas) or spotlight a character (Katy Keene, Betty and Veronica, Jughead, etc). The Giant was a reference to the issues having more pages than average. There were no issues #36-135 and its unclear why the numbers were added. The series resumes with #136-251 (December, 1965 – October, 1976) but by the mid-1970s it had the standard size of 32 pages per issue. There were no numbers #252-451 and once again its unclear why they were added. The series resumed publication with #452-632 (December, 1976 – July, 1992). The series was then canceled and its last regular features “Archie and Friends”, “Betty and Veronica Spectacular” and “World of Archie” were granted their own titles.
Free Comics Download
Archie Giant Series Magazine #1-35, 136-251, 452-632
Language : English | Image Format : JPG | Year : 1954-1992 | Size : 13.3 GB
- If you have any difficulties to download the files, please refer to this how-to download page.
- All of the comic files are packed on .CBR and/or .CBZ file formats. Here are some of the reader apps that i can recommend : YAC Reader (Win, OSX, Linux, iOS), ComicRack (Win, Android, iOS), CDisplayEx.
- To extract any compressed files, I recommend using 7-Zip.
- If you encounter any broken links or corrupt files, please write on the comment section or message me through the contact form.
- Want to see all the comic list? Please go to this page.