The Story – Genius, Isolated – The Life and Art of Alex Toth (2011)
Genius, Isolated – The Life and Art of Alex Toth (2011) : Written by the Eisner Award-winning team of Dean Mullaney and Bruce Canwell-who produced Scorchy Smith and the Art of Noel Sickles-Genius, Isolated includes many examples of Toth’s art, from his earliest stories at DC in the 1940s, his defining work at Standard, his incomparable Zorro comics in the 1950s, examples from his thousands of drawings for animation studios, through his mature-and some say best-work, such as Bravo For Adventure, in the 1970s and ’80s. A special section collects, for the first time, the complete Jon Fury pages that Toth produced while in the army, a section that alone is worth the price of admission. To flesh out the complete story of his life and art, Mullaney and Canwell have conducted wide-ranging interviews with dozens of Toth’s peers, friends, and family members.
Free Comics Download
Genius, Isolated – The Life and Art of Alex Toth
Language : English | Image Format : JPG | Year : 2011 | Size : 365 MB
- If you have any difficulties to download the files, please refer to this how-to download page.
- All of the comic files are packed on .CBR and/or .CBZ file formats. Here are some of the reader apps that i can recommend : YAC Reader (Win, OSX, Linux, iOS), ComicRack (Win, Android, iOS), CDisplayEx.
- To extract any compressed files, I recommend using 7-Zip.
- If you encounter any broken links or corrupt files, please write on the comment section or message me through the contact form.
- Want to see all the comic list? Please go to this page.