The Story – Living with the Dead (TPB) (2008)
Living with the Dead (TPB) (2008) : Two survivors of a global catastrophe disguise themselves as corpses to survive in a land of the walking dead.
Soon the two friends save a lovely young gun-crazy woman named Betty, who becomes a source of rivalry between them. With hundreds of zombies out for a snack, the three try their best to blend in so as not become the next item on the menu.
From the mind of Mike Richardson, creator of The Mask and The Secret, comes this hilariously frightening tale of Straw and Whip who have lived through a plague that’s left the world with seven billion brain-hungry zombies.
Collecting the three-issue miniseries.
Free Comics Download
Living with the Dead (TPB) (2008)
Language : English | Year : 2008 | Size : 122 MB
- If you have any difficulties to download the files, please refer to this how-to download page.
- All of the comic files are packed on .CBR and/or .CBZ file formats. Here are some of the reader apps that i can recommend : YAC Reader (Win, OSX, Linux, iOS), ComicRack (Win, Android, iOS), CDisplayEx.
- To extract any compressed files, I recommend using 7-Zip.
- If you encounter any broken links or corrupt files, please write on the comment section or message me through the contact form.
- Want to see all the comic list? Please go to this page.