The Story – Quantum and Woody (Collection) (1997-2015)
Quantum and Woody (Collection) (1997-2015) : Quantum and Woody is a comic book series co-created by writer Christopher Priest and illustrator Mark Bright. Editor Fabian Nicieza called Priest because he wanted a buddy super-hero book similar to Power Man and Iron Fist. Priest then suggested they use the artist of that series, Mark Bright. Originally reluctant to work on this, Bright suggested they make the white character the comic relief for once. Drawing inspiration from the characters played by Woody Harrelson and Wesley Snipes in White Men Can’t Jump, they created Quantum & Woody. After Acclaim Entertainment purchased the rights to the Valiant catalog in 1994, Quantum and Woody was introduced to the Valiant Universe. In 2013 Valiant Entertainment began publishing a re-imagined version of the characters written by James Asmus with art by Tom Fowler.
Free Comics Download
Quantum and Woody Vol. 1 (01-21 + 32)
Language : English | Year : 1997-2000 | Size : 970 MB
Quantum and Woody #2 – 12 + TPB Vol.1 – 3) (2013-2014)
Language : English | Year : 2013-2014 | Size : 1000 MB
Quantum and Woody – Must Die #2 – 4 (2015)
Language : English | Year : 2015 | Size : 147 MB
Quantum and Woody – The Complete Classic Omnibus (2014)
Language : English | Year : 2014 | Size : 974 MB
Quantum and Woody – Extras
Language : English | Year : 2015 | Size : 818 MB
- Q2 – The Return of Quantum and Woody – Deluxe Edition (2015)
- Quantum and Woody – Deluxe Edition – Book 01 (2015)
- If you have any difficulties to download the files, please refer to this how-to download page.
- All of the comic files are packed on .CBR and/or .CBZ file formats. Here are some of the reader apps that i can recommend : YAC Reader (Win, OSX, Linux, iOS), ComicRack (Win, Android, iOS), CDisplayEx.
- To extract any compressed files, I recommend using 7-Zip.
- If you encounter any broken links or corrupt files, please write on the comment section or message me through the contact form.
- Want to see all the comic list? Please go to this page.