The Story – Spike – Shadow Puppets #1 – 4 (2007)
Spike – Shadow Puppets #1 – 4 (2007) : Angel once put a stop to an evil children’s show, but not before being turned into a puppet during his fight. Now, fresh out of the Asylum, it’s Spike’s turn! Writer Brian Lynch and artist Franco Urru, the creative force behind the all-new Angel: After the Fall series, are reunited in this mini-series that sees Spike and Lorne heading off to Japan to stop the latest Japanese kids’ show– Smile Time! Will they become “puppetized” themselves? And along the way, find themselves in a fight with hundreds of ninja-puppets, reuniting with fellow Asylum inmates, and be at extreme odds with one other? We’re not telling (but, um, yes)!
Free Comics Download
Spike – Shadow Puppets #1 – 4
Language : English | Image Format : JPG | Year : 2007 | Size : 64 MB
- If you have any difficulties to download the files, please refer to this how-to download page.
- All of the comic files are packed on .CBR and/or .CBZ file formats. Here are some of the reader apps that i can recommend : YAC Reader (Win, OSX, Linux, iOS), ComicRack (Win, Android, iOS), CDisplayEx.
- To extract any compressed files, I recommend using 7-Zip.
- If you encounter any broken links or corrupt files, please write on the comment section or message me through the contact form.
- Want to see all the comic list? Please go to this page.