The Story – The Witcher – Reasons of State (2011)
The Witcher – Reasons of State (2011) : It is the year 1262. After saving Ciri from the Brokilon dryads, Geralt ventures north. At the same time a war breaks out with Nilfgaard, a war that would end with the battle of Sodden Hill, which would supposedly claim the life of Yennefer of Vengerberg. The realms of the extreme North remained neutral, and the land is relatively peaceful. The Principality of Malleore, where this story is set, lies on the banks of the Braa river in the foothills of the Dragon Mountains.
The small, heavily fortified castle of House Creigiau is located on the bank of the Crea, one of the Braa’s inlets. The mountainous region was ideal for shepherding, so the Barons of Creigiau spent centuries trading in wool. However, around 1251, the castellan Lazare convinced his Baron to switch to logging instead. This industry fuels the busy shipyards of neighboring Kovir. Esterad Thyssen, the king of Kovir, and his wife Zuleyka are the followers of the “Good Book” and its author, the prophet Lebioda. It is likely that trade relations with Kovir brought the cult to Creigiau. As it is often the case, the peasants did not abandon their worship of older, pagan deities, like the locally revered leshy.
Alternative download link if your reader isn’t supporting the original files : DOWNLOAD
Free Comics Download
The Witcher – Reasons of State (2011)
Language : English | Image Format : JPG | Year : 2011 | Size : 95 MB
- If you have any difficulties to download the files, please refer to this how-to download page.
- All of the comic files are packed on .CBR and/or .CBZ file formats. Here are some of the reader apps that i can recommend : YAC Reader (Win, OSX, Linux, iOS), ComicRack (Win, Android, iOS), CDisplayEx.
- To extract any compressed files, I recommend using 7-Zip.
- If you encounter any broken links or corrupt files, please write on the comment section or message me through the contact form.
- Want to see all the comic list? Please go to this page.