The Story – Wizard – The Comics Magazine #0 – 235 (2003-2011) (Incomplete)
Wizard – The Comics Magazine #0 – 235 (2003-2011) (Incomplete) : Originally called “Wizard: The Guide to Comics,” Wizard was a guide to comics and comic pricing. The articles where mainly about superheroes and other popular aspects about comics, including comics in film or television. Many of the articles (other than the price guide at the end) where humorous or light in tone.
Some of the issues had exclusive offers, usually a free mini-comic of a popular title or character. These were sometimes enumerated as number 0 or 1/2, or are called something like special issue or special Wizard issue. The address for the official site is:
The Wizard Comics Magazine stopped publication in January of 2011, after sales had been down for a long period of time. The main problem was that the news that they brought was already known through the internet. Most staff members had been laid off, but it was also revealed that Wizard would be relaunched in February 2011 as an online magazine called Wizard World. The first issue of “Wizard World” would be made available online and at all major digital distribution channels. The magazine in paper form lasted for 235 issues and from 1991 till 2011, making it one of the longer magazine runs in America.
Free Comics Download
Wizard – The Comics Magazine #0 – 235 (2003-2011)
Language : English | Image Format : JPG | Year : 2003-2011 | Size : 8.9 GB
- If you have any difficulties to download the files, please refer to this how-to download page.
- All of the comic files are packed on .CBR and/or .CBZ file formats. Here are some of the reader apps that i can recommend : YAC Reader (Win, OSX, Linux, iOS), ComicRack (Win, Android, iOS), CDisplayEx.
- To extract any compressed files, I recommend using 7-Zip.
- If you encounter any broken links or corrupt files, please write on the comment section or message me through the contact form.
- Want to see all the comic list? Please go to this page.